Wednesday, 4 May 2016

20 fact about me !




:i: haneul ishika is my social network offical name..real name? emoticon20 its secret :keke:
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com pisce zodiac
:i: i born in 1990..and i in era 90's kids blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i love pastel colour and red.
:i: obsess with cat...emoticon56
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i speak malay, english and a littel big mandarin (only a basic)
:i:interest with korean skin care, makeup, kdrama & music
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i have alergic with dust, people who not honest, and so on that u think will give -ve impact in yourlife
:i: i more prefer shoos than high heel..fav brand is CONVERS
 blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com my iphone and internet : important gadget for me blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
:i: dream and planning to adventure backpacker 
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i love shopping 
:i: food hunter 
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com singer  at bedroom and bathroom 
:i: i have beautiful family and friends in my life
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i quite shy for the firs time but be hyper after u know me and sometime i easy to get BLURR blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com  
:i: i love to be different from others
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com weird, energetic, hyper, boyish, casual its me !
:i: oh yup :!: i wearing glasses  
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com if you play my heart, you will black list in my life







No comments:

Post a Comment